Monday, April 7, 2008

Keaton's Shower

I had all the french doors open around the patio and I was setting up dinner outside in the backyard. You know how it is when you are vaguely aware that you haven't seen your toddler for a few minutes and you are wondering what he is up to but you haven't heard any crazy sounds or screams so you assume everything is okay for just a few seconds longer... I was outside but I could hear running water coming from just inside the doors to our bedroom. I went in to find that Keaton had gone from the backyard into my bathroom and he had turned on the shower. He was sitting in the rain as delighted as ever. Could he really have turned it on by himself? Did big brother have anything to do with it? Interesting.

4 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

Keaton is so stinking cute. I love his little voice and blue-blue eyes. He just looks so innocent---which leads one to think more about the older brother!!

Andrea said...

Big brother looks like he is very interested in the situation regardless of involvement. How funny!
That is a deathly silence when all is calm in the house....today mine resulted in a fake plant cut up with scissors. Fabulous.

Little Baby Manning said...

okay, way too cute. i'm just glad to see i'm not the only one that has a pile of products sitting in my shower ;)

Unknown said...

Keaton is so cute. How's the heat there? We had a blizzard on the
15th of April! Good luck in Boston. Let us know how it goes.
Viki