Saturday, August 16, 2008

BMX Boy





There is a great park near my Mom's house that has a playground, a skate park, and a BMX dirt bike track. We spent several mornings bouncing around these places as Keaton wanted to swing, Blake wanted to ride his scooter at the skate park, and Ethan wanted to ride his bike on the hills. I took both boys mountain biking one morning and Blake decided he didn't like it as well as Ethan. The next morning Ethan and I went out alone and played on Dog Hill. It was fun and it was a good reminder to me that some of those hills are scarier than they look when you are the one trying to go down! (I'm usually the one telling the boys to just go down the hill- it's not that bad. This time I got a piece of my own medicine as Ethan was taunting me!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like your whole family will be into biking! Awesome. Are you just LOVING the Olympics? You could totally be there Alison! =)