Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Dang Fun...

Here in Vegas I guess we get to have our cake and eat it too... enough snow to sled at our park, yet winters that let us still enjoy the great outdoors! The boys and I took advantage of the two days of good snow and we went sledding! The first day was warm enough for Keaton and I to go gloveless since we didn't do a ton of sledding. The second day was a bit cooler, though. Some bigger kids built two jumps in a row down the side of a hill and Ethan and Blake were able to steer the sled and hit both. They were pretty pumped. Keaton was happy with a few times down the hill and the rest of the time singing and playing and watching.


A bit of synthetic snow, I guess. G and G Bryan sent their gifts in boxes filled with peanuts.


Hugging Frosty.



Blake getting tired from all the sledding. Keaton- never too young to try catching snowflakes in your mouth.


Hard to get a good picture of a moving sled in the falling snow. Notice all the grass that is getting exposed. Sledding was still fun since the grass had turned to ice.



1 comment:

Justin and Jill said...

Keaton looks like the kid from the Christmas story. It's nice to see someone enjoying the snow rather than cursing at it.

By the way, I think you are having a boy and cast my vote. I can't believe you only have 62 days left!