Thursday, July 16, 2009

Diamond Kid Triathlon 2009

I forget that when I upload photos they will be in reverse order- the first one uploaded is the last in line in the end. In the interest of my small chunk of time I will not be putting these photos in the order that they should be in: swim, bike, run... You get it.



* My favorite picture from this day. Ethan reaching out to give Blake a "high five" as he finishes the race. I know that most of you have perfect children who get along day in and day out. My kids have their moments along the hate-to-love spectrum. This is a precious moment on the right wing. Yeah!









The thing I love most about this new tradition is that my kids love to do it and they have fabulous memories of it. How many young 'uns can say they are triathletes? Bring it!

No comments: