Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun to Run April 10, 2010

So... the original plan was for Darren to push Nash in the running stroller while he ran with Keaton and Blake in a 1K race. Then Ethan and I were going to run a 5K. As our luck would have it, both Nash and Keaton were up all night with a sudden case of the croup. Here's what really went down- Darren stayed home with the sicklings. I ran the 1K with Blake while Ethan hung out at the start line. Blake did fabulous and was proud of his finisher's medal. Then Blake got a free ride in the running stroller while Ethan and I ran/walk/complained the 5K. I was glad that my boys were excited about doing the race. I hope I can talk them into another one...



1 comment:

Paula said...

I have no doubt that your energy and enthusiasm will rub off on your boys! Congratulations my favorite Las Vegas grandkids on a job well done!