Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Keaton Turning 4

Keaton turned 4 on July 3rd. This little guy is such a great kid. There are lots and lots of things that I could list about what makes Keaton lovable. I'll name my fave: He is a great friend- he likes to play with friends and he is (most of the time) kind. He is a laugher- he laughs when he's in a good mood, when he's teasing, when he's nervous. He has gorgeous blue eyes- seriously, they are dreamy. He loves to learn- he loves school and he is already learning to read. He's into his muscles- he likes to flex for us, especially after he's eaten a good meal. He "gets it"- sometimes Keaton will tell me something or interpret something that seems difficult and he will be right on about it. We celebrated his birthday for several days...we just couldn't get enough...

We had a pool party at our house with the families of some of his favorite friends. He chose a race car cake. Crazy story- we had to postpone the pool party a few days cause the original date ended up being crazy busy as I ended up at the ER with Nash and at a radiology lab with Blake for a bone scan. Yikes!





Then we went to a swim party at our cousin's house and all of the Bryan cousins were there! We ate a yummy cake and sang to the birthday boy.






And we, of course, unwrapped presents first thing in the morning of July 3rd! I love that Keaton didn't mind that his brothers helped him unwrap the gifts.



1 comment:

Paula said...

I get the biggest kick out of Keaton. I'm pretty sure he is four going on fourteen...what an attitude! Grandpa and I love you big guy!!