Friday, May 30, 2008

Cousins







I came across a few pictures that I must have overlooked. A couple of months ago Aunt Jill came and visited with her two cutie patooties, Jackson and Bowen. They stayed long enough for us to fit in a few outings- the Springs Preserve, Calico Basin, Town Square Mall. These pictures are from the mall park. We are lucky to have lots of cousins to share so many fun times with. How is it that kids so easily are able to pick up where they leave off even if they don't see each other for months at a time?! I love it.

3 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

I love it too. I love that if you ask Jackson who his best friend is, he will say Blakers, Ethan and Keaton. Gotta love that!

When can we come again?

Bryan Crew said...

Now.

Anonymous said...

I am tagging you, check out my blog for info. It was great to see you the other day!