Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bailey Reunion in Park City- 2008











We had yet another fun-filled reunion with my family in Park City this year. My mom found an awesome bed and breakfast that rented the entire thing to us. We all had our own rooms (those with kids had two rooms) and our own bathrooms. There was a pool table room and a loft with air hockey and games. The kids had so much fun playing with cousins and running around everywhere since the place was so big. Of course my mom hooked us up with yummy food and treats. We spent one afternoon at the park playing games, including an obstacle course that my mom planned. (See pictures!) Then the other day we spent time at the Alpine Slide and the new Coaster. It is always a hit- my kids will talk about that all year and will ask for it next summer. I know that we were all surprised (sarcasm) that Keaton got sick. Yes! Another bout of the stomach flu on top of strep throat (I should add here that Ethan and Blake were also on medicine for strep throat- we were the life of the party, eh!). It made for a fun 2 days of no sleep and needing to be held. On the plus side, although I was sore from holding Keaton non-stop, I got to rock him in my arms to sleep and that doesn't happen often with that busy kid.

8 comments:

Joanna said...

I like how all of the pictures of me are in mid-motion.

Emily said...

I'm not sure what makes for a more classic family reunion - those games you played or sick kids!

Park Family said...

Hey Alison I hope you remember me. It is Kirstin Park (but was Taylor when we met). Remember the summer before you moved to Vegas, the singles ward, Lake Powell. Somehow I stumbled upon your blog and was so excited to see you and your family. You look awesome and your kids are adorable. I am also the mom of 3 boys (always an exciting adventure), still living in Salt Lake and doing all the usual stuff. It is great to see you all these years later.

Justin and Jill said...

Great times. I'm a little disappointed that you didn't catch my impressive talent of hopping in the sack race. I guess there is always next time!

I think Jackson is going through cousin withdrawls. "Pocketful of Sunshine" was playing at my house today and we definitely missed Blakers karaoke!

Bryan Crew said...

I didn't put that picture in of you hopping because there was a mysterious wet spot that I couldn't figure out...

I know I'm going through spoilage withdrawls...Mom was cooking and doing my laundry for me. She's a quick one.

Beck's said...

Allison this is jake becks wife jodi. We just started a blog also. Mine is private so email me your address out address is Jakedbeck@msn.com and I will invite you to join. Lamb days was great..

Sara said...

Love the pics! So glad you had fun, and the flu, and sore arms. All part of the "fun" right?

Unknown said...

I can't believe that your blog address wasn't on my google reader - that's why I haven't checked it in forever. Sorry. I will for sure add it on there now. Cute pics.