Sunday, June 22, 2008

Disney Addicts















How did I miss getting these pictures up? Another Disney trip...truthfully I'm getting them all mixed up. This time we stayed at the DL Hotel so we did do a few new things. The boys had fun driving the remote control boats at the hotel grounds. Then we splurged and had dinner outside the hotel room at Goofy's Kitchen. This was yet another reminder that our kids are not that excited about buffets and dressed up characters. They want to get to the hard core stuff...upside down rides, cotton candy, roller coasters. We followed this trip up with a stay at the beach with some friends at Oceanside. Next time I vote we stay longer at the beach and less time with Mickey. Don't tell Darren I said that.

4 comments:

Little Baby Manning said...

so fun. does darren work!? ;)

Justin and Jill said...

No kidding, don't tell Darren you said that. He'll leave you home with that kind of blasphemy going on! Your kids look so cute.

P.S. are you kidding me with Blake's poses?!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, I love blog surfing I just love finding oldies but goodies. I found your blog through Heather Olsen's blog and your sis's just randomly "stalking" like I love to do. Hope you don't mind.. Ciao!!

Sara said...

Darren won't mind as long as he gets some time with Hannah Montana!