Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yes, Again!











I have to always include DL pictures because this is a way of making memories for my boys and these are their favorite. I know they start to look the same to you...but not to them! This was the first trip where we spent most of our time (all except for 3 hours in 3 days!) in California Adventure. This is also the first time that Keaton has been super excited about being there. He hasn't stop talking about it! In fact, many times throughout the day he'll say "wait, I have to tell you something. (pause, smile, big eyes) We're going to Disneyland!" (a big giggle). Or, Darren taught him to chant "We're going to Disneyland!" I guess we better follow through. Also on this trip Blakers got the stomach flu. He was so good about it! See, maybe there is a good story behind every trip to DL.

No comments: