Thursday, October 9, 2008

Camp Out






Darren took Ethan and Blake camping a few weekends ago. They went with lots of fun friends and good times were had by all. I thought it was especially fitting that our boys ate tin foil dinners stocked by KFC and the Threshers had homemade good by Grandpa! I was very impressed with camp set up- they even had a light hanging, rigged above the main area so they could see after sun down. Ethan and Blake were both tired at their soccer games the next day but both said it was worth it!

2 comments:

Pincocks said...

Hey girl. How are you doing? I always check your blog to see how your family is.It is fun to see your cute boys. My blog is thepincocks.blogspot. Check it out it is fun to have boys. They keep you on your toes.

Justin and Jill said...

That looks like so much fun! Is Blake asleep in that picture? I'm actually surprised that Darren didn't take sushi for his tinfoil dinner.