Thursday, October 30, 2008

LOTOJA 2008




Lotoja was oh-so relaxing for me this year. All the crazy race day prep was replaced with Darren and I just sort of hanging out since both of us were stopping in Preston. It was fun to watch the race. I didn't miss the riding until I saw everyone finish- it is such a great accomplishment. In a sick way I enjoy being tired and sore since it represents hard work and a challenge! I hope the little guy/gal inside of me will enjoy being outside on bikes, hikes, runs...etc. I guess doing his/her first race 4 months in utero is a good start!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations again - someday we will have to make the trip to actually watch you guys in LOTOJA.

Justin and Jill said...

You guys are one tough cookies! You did a lot of posting lately. I've got to get caught up on your blog...