Monday, March 9, 2009

Nash's Debut Photo Shoot


A friend of mine told me about a local photographer who likes to work with newborns. I called her and she came to our house and snapped some photos of Nash. I love, love, love them! They show how precious he is. I snapped this photo with my camera while Heather was working. She has a lot more poses and her camera is way better...so check out Nash on her blog. The site is: www.heathermagliarditiphotography.com/blog/ For now, there are only a few pictures of him because her computer is having some troubles. Check back soon, though, because she did some really cute things that aren't shown yet. Thanks, Heather!

2 comments:

Paula said...

He's beautiful (oops, handsome!) I think he takes after his big brothers.

Gina said...

I checked out the pictures on your photographers web site. Those photos are amazing! I wish I was closer so I could use her. Nash is super cute.