Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Time

A few things that I love about Spring...


The kids playing outside for hours... a new love: street hockey. Ethan is practicing on his rollerblades so he can skate and play hockey soon. Darren says that just to watch Ethan skate makes his own tailbone hurt!



The flowers are blooming and the skies are such a bold blue. I love trees and the ones growing in our yard are getting so big. It made me nervous when it snowed last year- we kept trying to shake the snow off the leaves for fear that the branches would get heavy and break. We can't have that! Where would the kids climb?


All three boys are getting into baseball mode. More pictures to come of the older two who are on teams this year.


Ice Cream!!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I have to tell you that Ethan and Blake are wonderful to watch. They are so healthy and full of life. But that "ice cream" picture of Keaton makes me laugh out loud every time! I also agree with Blake when he comments on how cute Nash is. The Bailey/Bryan mix is great...of course, so is the Bailey/Groberg, Bailey/Patterson, Bailey/Mauss (I have yet to see the Bailey/Edmunds and Bailey/Thresher, but I'm sure they will be just as cute).