Sunday, January 3, 2010

Soup's On...


The other night Keaton went to the kitchen to get a drink of water while the rest of us finished getting our teeth brushed. I swear that he was only in there for 2 minutes before I went to get him and found the little rascal on the counter top "making soup" (picture him making a stirring motion with big, innocent eyes). The recipe follows:

1 bottle of Mexican Oregano
1 bottle of almond extract
1 bottle of rosemary
a dash of minced garlic
a dash of cumin
3/4 bottle of onion salt
1 cup (of so) of water

Mmmm.

4 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Looks like you have another Emerl Lagasi on you hands. So funny! You little "baby" isn't such a baby anymore- I can't believe how much he's grown. So adorable! I love the duck in the nativity too.
AUdrey

Unknown said...

You had me at "bottle of almond extract"!! I know what's for dinner tonight!! Thanks.

Rass said...

Mmmmmmmmm.

Gina said...

Sounds yummy! Don't you love little troublemakers?