Thursday, March 11, 2010

Has one year SERIOUSLY gone by?





I am a slacker. Nash is now 14 months old and I have yet to show him off in an updated post. What can I say about the world's most fabulous baby? This is a child who can bring a smile to my face no. matter. what! He is a smarty pants and a heart breaker already. I can count on a snuggle with is head on my shoulder. Nash loves to blow kisses, play with his brothers, read books, go outside, play with/look at/mimic doggies, check out birds, throw balls, eat chocolate chips, jump on the "jump jump", and laugh in a devilish tone. He says doggy, book, bye bye, ball, ma ma, da da, blankie, what's that (whas tha) and supercalifragilisticexpealidocious (I told you he was smart)! We love, love, love him.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I have to agree as a recent substitute mama that he is one cute little boy...but what do you expect! He has some seriously wonderful siblings.