Thursday, March 11, 2010

RaNdomNess 2010

A bit of RaNdomNeSs...


I took the kids hiking on President's Day break. Darren had to work so we joined a group of friends and had a great time.


We celebrated Nash's birthday with a trip to California Pizza Kitchen at Town Square (Nash likes the split pea soup there!). This picture is taken at the park at the outdoor mall.


Ethan received his Wolf Badge. Darren took this picture. I think that look on Ethan's face is toward me because they were announcing for me to come forward to get the "Mommy pin" and I wasn't hearing them because I was busy playing with Nash in the audience. Ooops!


FHE at our house is a mix of a bit of singing and prayer, a short and very interrupted lesson/game, and a whole lot of rough housing.

3 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

I am dying at the claw machine comment. That is hilarious! I wonder how long people were looking at you making goo-goo faces at Nash until you figured out they were talking about you. Hilarious again.

Paula said...

Congratulations, Ethan! I'm glad you are enjoying scouting. All I have to say to Darren is "way to be a good dad, but my back aches for you!"

grandma said...

WOW - I can't believe your family. how wonderful. I guess I expected them to stay small. You look incredible and it shows that you have so much fun with your family. I am so proud of you. You know that I consider you my daughter. Love Ya