Thursday, August 26, 2010

Engineer Ethan


Ethan has an a.m.a.z.i.n.g ability to follow lego/k'nex/bionicles instructions. He does the most difficult assemblies without help. This summer my dining room table has been a permanent place for housing finished products and current projects. I love legos! I love that when Ethan is working on his things, the other kids get into the mood and work along side him doing their own works and creations. This includes Nash! I will snap some more pictures of all the finished works later. For now, enjoy this fine piece of work. PS- I have a home video of this k'nex masterpiece but I can't get it to download. It moves like a double ferris wheel. Pretty cool!

2 comments:

Ann & Roger said...

Way to go Ethan. This is awesome hope you get this on video it would be fun to watch.
Love ya, G & G

Paula said...

I've seen some of your lego work, Ethan, and you do a great job with all those little pieces. I love this creation and would also like to see it work! Love you!!