Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Diamond Kid Triathlon 2010

Ethan, Blake, and Keaton completed the Diamond Kid Triathlon at the beginning of the summer. This was the 4th year in a row that Ethan and Blake did this race! It was Keaton's first tri and he did fabulous. All three boys really gave it their all- they were genuinely exhausted after the race, especially Ethan. (The first photo was taken after they had finished all that hard work.) Blake seems to have a strength in running. Ethan did awesome with the swimming! I helped Keaton with the swim and then Darren followed him on the bike and run. I have to mention our sweet little Nash. He's an awesome cheerer for his big bros. It is such a fun race. I love for the kids to be involved and see all the other determined kiddos out there. I hope the boys are up for keeping this a summer tradition for our family.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun...they are super athletic and how cute that Nash is the cheerleader!! =)

Paula said...

I am sooo proud of the boys for setting and achieving this goal. I know the hard work that is involved. But, personally, I like Nash's job the best!