Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wasatch Back 2010 * Lucky Ladies

This race was just the beginning of one of the funnest two weeks of the summer. Ragnar- Wasatch Back- 2010. The name of our team was the Lucky Ladies and it consisted of 12 gals from Vegas. I was in the second car with Myndi, Joanna, Jen, Brenda, and Michelle. We had such a great time! I was surprised at how rested I felt after 30 hours of relay running * sleeping in a sleeping bag on a cold morning * running 10 miles in the middle of the night * running the first leg of Guardsman Pass * encountering barbed wire * no true showers * etc. The scenery during the day was AWESOME and it is one of the things that would draw me to this race again. Also, I would do it again if I was guaranteed to run with these awesome Ladies!




Looking out over Guardsman Pass


Car #2


Joanna coming down after her long climb. Her view was the following picture- Snow Basin.




2 comments:

Paula said...

I don't like to brag, and I really shouldn't because this accomplishment really has NOTHING to do with me, but I have amazing daughters!! I am excited that you love what you are doing and have good friends with which to do it.

fourballerinas said...

Wow Alison! Your blog is pasted with amazing accomplishments! You're an ANIMAL!! The only thing I'm good at is changing a poopy diaper in a flash before we have to rush out the door to school. Your boys are adorable.
Audrey