Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The More the Merrier!


As you can see, Darren and I (and a few others) have been living a double life. By day- loving parents of three boys, by night- loving parents of 30+ offspring.

Along with our good friends, the Slade's, we went to the Leaver Halloween party dressed as a polygamist family. Looking back over our costumes of choice I have decided that Darren and I have a trend going. We choose the costumes that most humiliate us. In 2004 we were white trash, 2005 saloon girl and cowboy, 2006 Nacho Libre and nun girlfriend (picture Darren in a blue and red jumpsuit and cape with no shirt on- picture of that coming soon). But, let's not forget who always wins a costume prize! This year the prize we won happened to be the best Creepiest Costume award. But, hey, who's complaining? Before I get a ton of calls wondering who I go to for my hair-do I will just tell you that it is easy with a little hair product and a good pick. Do polygamists believe in hairspray?

No comments: