Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007





We had a great Thanksgiving this year. From the mom point-of-view I loved it because we got to spend time with family and I only had to make a salad. From the kid's point-of-view it was great because we got to go to Uncle Dean's house and play with cousins. Our boys love going to Coley and JJ's house because cousins are so fun! They have dogs (Keaton was in heaven), a theater, ping-pong, and lots of stuff to do outside. Our cousins are especially great because they are so awesome with my boys. It's been a blessing to have the younger grandkids in the Bryan family because the older cousins are such great examples to my kids. This Thanksgiving Ethan played dodge ball with older cousins and Blake enjoyed all the ride-on stuff. I don't have any pictures of Keaton because he went down for a nap right after eating and we had to wake him when it was time to leave. Could this kid get any sweeter!? After enjoying a great dinner and playing, we went home for a bit of down time before meeting up with our fam again to go to the new movie "Enchanted". I love, love, love this time of year. I'm most gratful for a forever family and the gospel that makes this possible. I'm a blessed gal.

2 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

Cute pictures. I want to go to Uncle Dean's house too! Can't wait for you guys to come here for Christmas!

Jill

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

I can't stop laughing about blakers on the motorcycle!! Ha ha! he looks like a serious P-I-M-P!! ha ha!! I really can't stop laughing!!