Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley





It seems like all the thoughts on Pres. Hinckley have been stolen from my mind and shared by so many others. I, too, have always thought that the Prophet made me feel like a close friend even though I've never met him. I, too, have thought about the awesome reunion that happened in Heaven when he passed away. Pres. Hinckley's love for his wife was evident just by how he stood by her or walked by her. Sometimes I get teary just thinking about them! Another thing that has come to mind is that I'm grateful for a church that is so organized and run by divine inspiration. It is a peaceful feeling to know that the next president of the LDS Church will be wonderful and inspired. I love Pres. Hinckley and I will love the next Prophet, too. The passing of a great man has made me feel like becoming a stronger friend, mom, daughter, sister, wife...now that is a powerful man.

No comments: