Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jazz Fest 2008













Ethan and I played a duet in his debut piano performance. It was for the Jazz Festival and we played two songs- My Laptop and Little Boogie. He did awesome and was excited to be there even though he missed a basketball game. His team lost and he was pretty sure that it was because he wasn't there. I love the confidence! He is doing great in piano...I wonder how long he will be happy about practicing. I remember giving my mom a hard time about practicing. Let's hope that what goes around doesn't come around!

3 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

I think we probably gave mom a hard time about practicing for like...8-10 years. Poor Mom.

Bryan Crew said...

Seriously, poor mom. Every time I try to lecture my kids on something I remember that I probably heard the same lecture and I ignored it. I'm getting what I deserve...

Emily said...

I knew Ethan had a recital, but I didn't realize that you did too! I think that is so fun that you played a duet. You are such a good mom.