Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008



I could hear a little pitter patter early in the morning on Christmas. Ethan was up at 3:15 and we told him to go back to bed. "Should I wake everyone else up for the presents?" Uh, no. Seriously, come back at 9:00. We were lucky to make it to 6:30- actually we made the two older boys lay in bed with us until 7:00 so that Keaton could sleep a little longer. It didn't take long to blaze through the presents...From the Jolly Guy Ethan got Guitar Hero, Blake got Mario Kart for the Wii, and Keaton got a tool set. Man, that Santa is one talented craftsman. Darren and I gave Keaton a trampoline for the backyard and Blake and Ethan got electric go karts. Unfortunately, the go karts are back ordered so we had to wrap some hot wheel cars and explain. Besides these things, our house is flanked in nerf guns and darts, remote control cars, and lots of balls...thanks to grams and gramps and other family members. We had a great day of just being together. This time of year is so addicting!

3 comments:

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

Loved the slide show! Our house is covered with nerf stuff too...boys! I voted you are going to have a girl. I'm bringing you over dinner one of these nights. I owe you!
I added you to our blog list, hope that's okay.
You're the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen! Happy New Year~

Unknown said...

Looks like great fun. I love the blog redesign. It looks familiar!!! You only have 40 something days left - how exciting!

Rosalyn said...

It was fun to get contected to your blog. I am hoping you have a girl. They are fun! A lot different than boys though.