Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lovin' My Big Bros


Keaton loves creamy tomato soup, just like Ethan.


In a pair of Blaker's shorts.


Ethan's soccer shorts.

Keaton loves to play with the big boys. He asks where they are every day...and answers his own questions every time. School! He can't wait to play with Blake and eat lunch with him. He tries to sooth his older brothers when they are hurt by saying "it's okay" in a very sympathetic voice. Keaton is also one of his brothers' biggest fans by encouraging them and saying "Good job. I'm proud of you." He has been dressing in their clothes by himself- I think it's a good predictor that he has some neat shoes to fill as he grows up behind some pretty awesome brothers.

2 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

Are you sure you want him following in the footsteps of one who likes the idea of being a prisoner? Just food for thought!
He is a cute little guy. I thinks he looks a bit like Bowen.
Justin

Justin and Jill said...

Don't listen to Justy Boy. Keaton is not the only one who wants to be like Blakers and Ethan--I think Jackson is their #1 fan.

I can't believe Keaton can get dressed by himself! He's getting so big.