Sunday, May 31, 2009

That's My Blakers!


THAT'S my Blakers...He turned 6 on April 2nd.


Blake wanted a race track cake for his birthday cake this year. Don't laugh. I don't claim to be an expert cake decorator!


Keaton at Blake's park party.


Blake and some of his buddies at his birthday party. We played baseball, rode the green machines, and ran around. It seems that is what little boys like!


We talked them out of doing expensive friend parties (they wanted to go to laser tag, the grand prix park, etc) in exchange for getting Rockband for their big gift. Yeah, baby. It worked!


Blake is a nice mix of coordinated dare devil meets bashful softy. Many of you don't see his sweet side because he is too busy being busy. It is there, though. I can always count on him to play with Nash in a sweet way. Blake's personality will take him far!



Some of Blake's current favorites include:
Movie: Hotel for Dogs (we just finished watching this 20 minutes ago)
Color: Blue
Sport: swimming
Food: pizza
Dessert: cake
Game: Mario Bros
Book: Dinosaur Cove
What do you want to be when you grow up? A police officer.
Do you want to get married? (giggle giggle) "Yes. I want to marry (thought for a minute) Lauryn Quinn. Okay. I'm done. Click."

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Dude! That cake is AWESOME! My jaw opened. It really did. I am impressed!
We need to hang at the park, girl. LMK when you go.

Unknown said...

Sweet cake and sweet boys!

Paula said...

I've seen Blake's sweet side; he is one awesome boy! His birthday cake is great and I bet he loved it.

Justin and Jill said...

Love that kid. He'll for sure go far. I'm not seeing a police officer though. More like a salesman.