Saturday, November 1, 2008




Blakes first field trip!!! He was so excited to ride the school bus to the Gilcrease pumpkin patch. I was helping Ethan's class that day so Darren went with him on this outing! What a great pops! He picked out a great pumpkin and also got some home made apple cidar from the gardens there. If you look closely you can see his sweetness black eye. Just getting ready for Halloween, I guess.
Side note: Look at the third picture of Blake standing in line. Check out the prego in the background. Are you kidding me with that lady's belly? I know that I should keep my mouth closed considering my current state but, yikes. Maybe she's just smuggling a pumpkin out of the garden.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alison - that SO could have been me with any one of my pregnancies - except with bigger legs and boobs!

looks like Blakers had a fun time!

Andrea said...

Oh man- good laugh, A. I noticed the SAME thing and thought the SAME thing... big pumpkin under that prego lady's shirt!
Looks like Blake had fun. :-)