Saturday, November 1, 2008


I won't give too much detail here, but this is Blake getting prepped (picture below) for his special procedure last month. I've said it before and I'll say it again...out of my three boys he is the one that takes sickness with serious strength. I have to say that when he woke up from the anesthesia he looked and acted so sweet. I wanted to bottle it all up because it is rare that he wants to hug and be cuddled. He has given us frequent updates on his healing and is proud of his body for getting better. The above picture is of him in the car when leaving the hospital showing off his IV bandaid.

2 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

Ohhh...Blake does look so innocent in these pictures. How long was it again before he was back to himself--2 hours? He's such a "nut" head! But, he really is so on the "ball!"

Paula said...

Blake is usually so energetic so when I saw the after-the-surgery picture in the car, my heart hurt for him. He looks washed out! But it made me more fully appreciate the smiling pictures that followed.