Thursday, February 5, 2009

37 Weeks and Counting


Okay, so the photo isn't super flattering. I had Darren take this picture when I was 37 weeks prego. Truthfully, I didn't plan to ride my bike along with the kiddos this long into the pregnancy. It has just become our tradition every school morning. It is fun for everyone and will be a good laugh when we look back on our pictures in 20 years. Keaton has the best seat in the house...


The picture is a bit blurry but it shows my nice full profile...


The boys kissing my belly. We did this pose when I was pregnant with Keaton and I thought it would be fun to do another one...

Even though it's a little weird handing your body over to the pregnancy process, I have to admit that for the most part I love being pregnant. I will miss the kicks and body movements coming from within. I will miss the anticipation of when our little one arrives. I will miss the boys' excitement when they feel and see the baby move. I will miss all the stomach kisses I get from my kids and when Keatons says "Oh, little baby!" in a cutsie voice while hugging me.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Alison - you look wonderful being that pregnant - you always do. (There are those of us who simply can't allow a camera withing a 2 mile radius when we are pregnant.)

How fun for you to have those special memories to look back on.

Paula said...

I haven't seen you since October at the wedding. You look great...definitely pregnant...but great! I was hoping for some psychic event telling me the sex of the baby, but it didn't happen.

Take care of yourself!

Gina said...

You are so tiny! I wish I looked that good when I am that pregnant. Oh wait, I've never even made it that far and you still look lots smaller than me. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to hear about your baby girl (thats my guess).

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest pregnant person ever! I wish I even looked that good not pregnant. I hope everything is going good. I am so excited for you and so excited to hear what the baby is (isn't that the best?), cant' wait to hear. I will have to return the favor and bring you dinner.

Erica said...

You look darling, honestly, the best lookin' prego woman ever! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Hang in there. I will get on the dinner list too.

Justin and Jill said...

I'll bet your kids wish they knew if they were kissing a boy or a girl, but whatever. You do look really cute.
Can I get on the dinner lists too?

Alder Family said...

Hey Alison!
We can't wait to hear what this baby is. Good luck with everything! You are super cute prego.

Megan and Jake

fourballerinas said...

Wow, you look pretty darn amazing for being this pregnant. I can't believe you're waiting to find out- you are good. I've never been able to wait. Four!! Wow, are you scared? I'm scared for 4! Looking forward to seeing what it is. good luck with the delivery if you haven't delivered already!!
Audrey