Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our Newest Addition...Brotherly Love


Ethan is the Protector. He is the one that wants to hold him right when he gets home from school and right before he leaves. He also reminds the kids to be careful!


Blakers is the Giddy brother. He laughs at everything that Nash does. His laugh is so contagious because you can tell he is sincerely entertained by yawns, squeals, the tongue...


Keaton is the Coo-er. He likes to pet Nash's head and say cute things while he puckers his lips and talks baby talk. He will say "he loves me".

I can't believe how awesome everyone has been with Nash. Ethan, Blake, and Keaton all can not get enough of this baby! If I am trying to feed Nash, I usually have Keaton by one side with Blake laying on the other side...and if Ethan is around then he's in the mix, too. They are constantly asking to hold him even if he's already busy eating or sleeping. All of this brotherly love has made this new addition to our family more smooth than I expected. Yeah!

10 comments:

Park Family said...

Congratulations Alison he is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hey Alison - thanks for posting pictures of that sweet baby. Congratulations. Hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I have been checking for pictures. What a cutie, how fun for your family and for you boys. That's my favorite part to watch how the older kids are with babies, so sweet and endearing. Congratulations again!!

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

Congrats you guys! He is so cute and I love the name! Hope all is well~take care. Adorable!!

Justin and Jill said...

Smooth is good! I love how each boy is taking on a different role. That's awesome. I really want to hear the "giddyness" from Blakers. (Maybe it will give you an idea about how Jackson acts when we talk about Blake.)
I can't wait to hold cute little Nash!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! He's SO cute!

Gina said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and I hope you get a chance to bring him this way soon. I hope you are feeling well and getting a little sleep.

fourballerinas said...

Congrats!! Wow, another boy! love it. He is adorable and his name is to die for. I would say you're destined for a house full of handsome boys!! We are expecting our 4th and we will probably be destined for another girl. Maybe we could set up your four with my four. He's so adorable. HOpe your delivery went smoothy and you're recovering well.
Audrey

team howey said...

Congratulations! That's great the boys are loving him so much! 4 is such a handful - let me tell you - awesome that everyone is enjoying him so much!

Angela said...

I love the pictures of the boys holding Nash!!! I can't believe how grown up they all look while holding Nash. CUTE!!!!