Monday, February 2, 2009

Things I Love...

Just a few things that make me smile...


...Keaton going through the "orifice" stage. You know, the "where should I put this corn kernal/pebble/berry" stage. This particular day he got the mini chess pieces and chose his ears to place them in.


...the trampoline. It has been so fun for the kids! They add balloons, balls, bean bags to their games and have tons of fun with each other and friends. Keaton is getting good at doing bummers and landing back on his feet.


...hearing Ethan play the piano. He does so well! This is him playing a couple of jazz pieces at the Jazz Festival at UNLV.


...watching my kids play sports. I especially love Ethan's great attitude. He is just as happy with one of his teammates scoring as he is if he scores (okay, he's a bit more pumped about his own points). He accepts our encouragement and "good job" remarks even after a loss (and this season there have been a lot of them!)


...kids getting creative together. Blake and Keaton are playing in the Christmas tree box with life jackets and that orange pool basketball net. That kept them busy for quite a while!

1 comment:

Justin and Jill said...

These are pictures that make me smile too.
Jackson was looking at these pictures with me and when we were done he said, "I really like those guys."

By the way, my kids haven't gone through a "sticking things in an orfice" phase. Are you sure Blake isn't teaching Keaton a few tricks of the trade?